Odd Sized Rink Tarps and Water Slide Poly
$50.00 – $136.00
Canadian Dollar Pricing
Video Link Info You Need to Know
We are very proud of our exceptional value for money, amazing service and functional, durable, intuitive products. Our advice is second to none after 29 years of history and experience about every backyard, every situation and every application. We are happy to partner in your success!!
- Great labels on strong boxes so your rink equipment arrives to you perfect (many items double-boxed)
- Great Customer Service Team and their relentless pursuit of amazing service
- Resident Rink Guru that has over 29 years experience and can answer any question about outdoor rinks
- Finally, our Ultimate accessories that make “your rink” stop street traffic in its tracks!!
Real Rinks for Real Yards. Get your Ultimate today!
1. Odd size liners do not include free shipping due to the very discounted prices.
New Rink Builders: Set Yourself up for Success! See to the right for vital info…
Keep in mind the following are general guides for your Rink Stake 5 in 1 placement. At each seam where your rink framing material meets end to end is your starting point. Then the following:
15″ – 18″ of water requires a Rink Stake 5 in 1 and a 22″ Support 45 every 2′
12″ – 15″ of water requires a Rink Stake 5 in 1 and a 17″ Support 45 every 3′
8″ – 11″ of water requires a Rink Stake 5 in 1 and a 17″ Support 45 every 4′-6′
5″ – 7″ of water requires a Rink Stake 5 in 1 every 6′-8′ (no Support 45 needed)
Up to 4″ of water requires a Rink Stake 5 in 1 every 10′-12′ (no Support 45 needed)
Ice Rink Liners
- We buy factory direct! Therefore, they are reasonably priced
- If you choose not to save them (and many do not), then they are reasonable to replace
- Our successes are shown by neighbours ordering for neighbours, which can be found on the same streets, in towns and cities, just like yours
- We have used a our premium white liner/tarp for 25 years and enjoy the ease of use and work-ability
- This product has an extremely high, cold-crack resistance
- They are tough and have a long life as seen in the 9 Month Thumb Test
- They have a stretch factor built-in for covering lumps or bumps in your yard surface
- We stock, and highly recommend, our Ice Rink Liner Clips, as they hold your liner in place while it is settling
- Remember, the heavier the liner, the harder it is to work with (if you drop or drag your liner, there is a greater possibility of damage occurring). These Ice Rink Liners are very worthwhile when trying to save and re-use for following years with the L.P.S. (Liner Protection System)*Quick Tip: Run your water and allow the Ice Rink Liner to settle before fastening to your frame.
With all of the above mentioned, it is still very important to take extra care when dealing with your liner. Some suggestions are as follows:
The Golden Rules
- Do not walk on, or drag your liner
- Do not set up in a rush (eg. before a storm, before you need to go out, etc.)
- Do not set up on a windy day
Informal Discussion on Replacement Poly Tarp Liners, Lines, Limbs and Living with Your Rink
This is a big project! The more you want out of it, the bigger it is. The bigger it is, the more you get out of it. So let us talk about managing your Poly Liner, the most critical piece of equipment, the single, most important item in your rink assembly. No matter your rink style (and we have several to show you) the liner is the most important; holding all your water in place while awaiting the freeze. When you purchase the best poly liner, your task at hand is easy and the results are fantastic. Add to this the most comprehensive accessories and what you have is spectacular. Your rink only comes one way, your way! This is why we give you choices. Included in every Ice Rink Kit is an instruction manual. We invite you to view our YouTube library, which includes a very valuable ice rink maintenance and repair section called “The 3 Smooth Ice Surface Killers” and “After the Storm.” When you have accurate info, you will get the job done right. Just remember, learning the simple systems to success are critical. We supply you with as much info as you care to have.
- Leaves, branches and anything dark on your rink surface WILL cause solar melt. This includes red and blue lines (with the exception of our brand new multi functional Red Line/Blue Line GripNGo or our Line Kit)
- Our 50′ and 60′ wide liner is white side up, black side down, premium film
- There is a stretch factor built in to our liners, but no guarantee if you over stretch them
- They have a rip stop built in – If you puncture one, it will not rip for 3 feet like a garbage bag
- Educate yourself with our 3 different media forms. YouTube Videos, Paper Instructions included with all ice rink kits and our free info Blogs
- Remember!! You will be positioning this Liner next to, or within fractions of inches, to skates, pucks, shovels and snow blowers. Please proceed with caution!
The quality you expect, the service you deserve! It is simple! We want to partner with you for your success.
The Ice Rink Liner Protection System is the Answer
NOTE: Skates are the number 1 enemy of liner integrity
If you wish to save your white tarp liner, then you need to protect it with Puck Board, Kick Plate or a frame guard (Liner Protection System or LPS). It is located in a very busy, high traffic and dangerous area. Please watch “The 9 Month Thumb Test” video for further information. If you wish to save your liner, reduce board solar melt or want the best rink on the block, LPS is what you need! Interested in becoming a Rink Master? Call us at 1 800 448 6648! We are happy to help with the best, most forward thinking, easy to use and flexible products ever. Look for our Presto Install product line. Real Rinks for Real Yards. Get the Ultimost from your Ultimate!
“After using my 24′ x 32′ liner for 5 years, I am back to get my replacement. Spectacular!”
- Jeremy Steinberg – ON
“THANKS for the quick turnaround every year. Nice to see you have 7 ply white ice rink plastic.”
- Paul – Burlington, ON
“It was sooooooo nice to see an awesome backyard ice rink and rink liner website and product from Canada!!”
- Alicia Martens
“GREAT PRODUCT…. We ordered a outdoor rink liner from you last year and we recommend it to all our friends. Here is our order for this year.”
- Linda Donaghy – Ajax, ON
“First year with an ice rink poly liner, did it the old fashioned way the last few years. Great pricing and good service. Thanks!”
- Rich Miziolek
“Here we grow again, its our 3rd year and we expanding again. We will need a new ice rink liner. We love the versatility of your system.”
- Shawn Wheeler
“Hi Outdoor Rink Crew, I was so happy with your product last year, I am back for more. Thank you for offering so much info and help.”
- Brent Wilcox – Manotick, ON
“THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! Your backyard rink liner saved the day. My dog jumped off the porch and it held. No Punctures.”
So many of our amazing rink builders love what we do! Thank you!!! We are sorry we just can’t fit them all on one page.
Our appreciation for your confidence in us!!!
Have you ever seen this image on another rink companies web site? We have! apparently they love us too!